this is a place where weird anecdotes are inspirational, the ability to stay random means everything but staying true to yourself means SO much more ... don't just find yourself ... CREATE ✝

8.11.2012

Buried Mess


Those dark days are behind me
I’ve finally put them to rest
As much as it killed me then,
I’ve finally buried that mess.

I’ve moved on and I’ve grown,
I’m now able to see the light.
Because even after your strongest attempts,
My soul still burns bright.

Like the devil on my back,
I wasn’t ever able to see,
All the pain you caused,
And hurt burdening me.

I know better now,
Learnt to let it all go,
If you hold onto your demons,
You’re never able to grow.

So I buried the mess,
Freed myself from you’re pain,
All of you’re problems,
And all of you’re shame.
© nldm  

2 comments:

  1. Hello nldm,

    I don't know if you read your comments anymore, but your poetry cuts me so deep. I hope you can respond because it seems like you know what I am going through. I would love to ask you some questions:)

    F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello F,

      Sorry - I have not answered you. I don't operate as often on this blog. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss. You can email me directly at nicoleLdelmonte@gmail.com

      Thank you for your support :)

      Delete